other advice (post new situation)
"letting go"
I have a 19 year old child who is type one diabetic and is about to get cut off my medical insurance and she cannot find a job with medical. My husband and I cannot cover her medical costs because of the cost what can she do
posted by Air on 6/18/2009 @3:06:01 PM •
Enroll her in school. Any 19 yr. is covered under your policy as long as he/she is seeking higher education.
Pres. Obama is a strong advocate of college. So, enroll in a CC or University until she can stand on her own two feet.
posted by Lu on 7/22/2009

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, wordofadvice.org & wordofadvice.com. powered by simplifyit. site map.