life advice (post new situation)
I was a student of a Canadian university. My husband is studying in USA. I came to Canada as an international student. My scholarship is canceled and i quit from my school. I want to go to my husband but he is not in a position right now to take care of me. I dont want to share my study situation right now with my family. they will get hurt to know my situation. i am feeling so unhappy in my condition. i have to go back to my country because i dont have money to live here. I am feeling so alone. what should i do?
posted by Adhora (age 24) on 3/1/2010 @2:43:52 AM •
* no advice has been shared.

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, & powered by simplifyit. site map.