other advice (post new situation)
"legal guidednce for fight against ACB "
my father is a police men in gujrat . before 2 year in TRAP of ACB, my father's senior is catched and my father was out of town at that time but not on legally LEAVE. he was on leave but not officially. as no proof against him but his name mentioned in chargsheet for helping the senior in that case. they already suspended them for 2 years and now he is on duty. but the case is now starting in case. i want to help my father is there any chance ? i know he is totally not involved in it
posted by varun bharad on 1/29/2008 @11:29:13 PM •
sounds like you need to speak to an attorney. they would be able to help you.
posted by sara on 2/14/2008

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, wordofadvice.org & wordofadvice.com. powered by simplifyit. site map.