other advice (post new situation)
"Hate speech"
My husband's Ex girl friend, she create some profile in facebook and commenting about my husband. my husband already try to talk about this face to face with her and her brother but no good responds they are using my husband's full name with surname and giving lots of bad irritating comments. 1st i ignore, than block their profile but now they started to use my husband's picture, edit with bad dialog and share to everyone including my family members who's already add her profile as friend. Now my family members far relation, my siblings, friends giving a call to me asking what is happening.

What should i do? is there any legal way to stop this?
posted by Jaya (age 26) on 8/18/2010 @11:29:24 PM •
* no advice has been shared.

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, wordofadvice.org & wordofadvice.com. powered by simplifyit. site map.