other advice (post new situation)
I recently received a letter from the state saying they would not renew my liquor license due to $5700. In back taxes. Well they are my husband's. I have filed married and separate since. 2007. I even got money back last year. He also owes federal over $20g. I have two children should I divorce my husband of 15years to get relief. What should I do?
posted by t (age 43) on 4/27/2011 @3:46:44 AM •
* no advice has been shared.

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, wordofadvice.org & wordofadvice.com. powered by simplifyit. site map.