family advice (post new situation)
"day care center"
I am 95 years old. I own a day care center which I rent out.
I need to sell property to get lump sum so I can pay my caretakers . If I do this will this property come under the 5 year sale law with the government. This money is being used to pay for my health so I will not have to go to a nursing home.
posted by Billy on 4/18/2012 @6:44:16 PM •
* no advice has been shared.

  [ disclaimer ] [ sign in ] [ contact us ] [ search ]
please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting situations or advice or participating in an exchange. read more... © word of advice, & powered by simplifyit. site map.